Scream Queens《尖叫皇后(2015)》第一季第三集完整中英文对照剧本

2022-05-24 07:11:40   第一文档网     [ 字体: ] [ 阅读: ] [ 文档下载 ]
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。下载word有问题请添加QQ:admin处理,感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

#第一文档网# 导语】以下是®第一文档网的小编为您整理的《Scream Queens《尖叫皇后(2015)》第一季第三集完整中英文对照剧本》,欢迎阅读!
中英文,皇后,尖叫,对照,剧本



怎么 I don't know.

总觉得皮特怪吓人的

Pete's always kind of given me the creeps. 卡帕公的事情 Hey, look, he has this bizarre obsession 有着超乎常的痴迷

with what's going on in the Kappa House, 经够诡异了

which is weird enough.

加上他有一件魔的服装

And then the guy's got a Red Devil costume. 挂在衣橱里啊 In his closet? 据确 Come on, girl. 我承认这很奇怪

Which is strange, I'll admit. 但我也不清

I just... I don't know. 得自己想

I really think I was wrong. 我不认为他会是凶手

I don't believe he could be the killer. 我才不在乎你认为是什么

I don't care what you believe, okay? 你得向我保在起

You have to promise me that from now on, 不要独自出

you're not gonna go anywhere alone, 有我都得着我外婆寄来的电击枪

and we're both gonna use the tasers my grandmama sent. -熏猪皮 -

- Ooh, pork rinds. - Ooh, here. 饿死我了

I'm freaking starving.

卡帕公里一点吃的都没有 There is food nowhere in Kappa House. 得通

Ugh! I guess it makes sense.


竟厨子的都被炸没了

The cook did get her face fried off. 香奈儿都开始吃棉球了

The Chanels have started eating cotton balls. 香奈儿三号吃棉球能人不感觉饿

Number Three says it keeps you from being hungry. 开始囤

We're stocking up now! 能帮我拿点糖沾薯片吃

Can you get some syrup to dip the Ranch chips in? 你要拿薯片沾糖

You want to put syrup on chips? 你开玩笑的吧

You can't be serious, right? 我没开玩笑 Yes, I'm serious! 你真是 You're insane. 找到了 我看看

Uh, all right, let me see. 有草莓和巧克力两种口味

All right, we have strawberry and chocolate. 你要哪种

What do you want? 你傻啊 当然巧克力

Are you out your mind? Chocolate. 天哪

Oh, my God! 怎么回事

What the hell's going on? 们刚抓住一个连环杀 We just caught a serial killer. 烦报个警

Call the police, please.

看看你到底是 Let's see who you are, you sick son of a bitch. -疼死了 -尤金

- It hurts. - Eugene?!

-认识 -一起上政 - You know him? - He's in my poli-sci class. -天哪 -不起


- Oh, my God. - I'm sorry, okay?

我会赔这西的 我出带钱

I'll pay for 'em. I left home without my wallet. 我的蛋啊 Ow, my nuts. 疼死我了

Ow! It hurts so bad! 《尖叫女王》 第一季 第三集

我不懂 二号的尸体呢

I don't understand. Where is Number Two's body? 她到底是死是活

Is she alive? Is she dead? 尸体都是谁偷走的啊

Who is stealing all these bodies?! 别问 我又不是凶手

Don't ask me! I'm not the killer. 我只是无聊 想到里来

I'm just bored, so I came out here 看看二号冰凉的尸体

to look at Number Two's frozen dead body, 真不巧 她不

And lo and behold, she's not here. 香奈儿 实话跟你

Look, Chanel, I'm gonna be honest with you. 在如今生了一系列

Sort of over this whole serial murder thing 人事件的当口

that's going on right now.

我昨晚和杰以及多杰来了爽翻天的3P

Last night I had an amazing threesome with Roger and Dodger, 然后我意个学期我更愿意把精力

and I realized that I'd rather focus my attention this semester 用在跟性感火的双胞胎 on getting spit-roasted by hot golf frat twins 而不是帮你搞清楚

than help you figure out 谁杀了那帮蠢

who's murdering a bunch of dumb gashes. 你什么意思

What are you saying?!


就是字面意思 You heard me.

我跟一傻兄弟玩了"埃菲尔铁"式体I got Eiffel Towered by hot morons who are brothers. 在我要退出 And now I'm out.

我突然意 我根本不在乎

See, it occurred to me that I don't really care 香奈儿二号去哪儿了 where Chanel Number Two is. 你是会 就是你的问题

You're the president, which means it's your problem. 我要是你 就会着手理了 I'd just hop to it if I were you, 为过不了多久 because pretty soon,

大家就会注意到二号

folks are gonna start noticing she's missing, 到那是会调查

and they're gonna start snooping. 你离开我 五号

Don't you walk away from me, Number Five! 看我不了你 I will destroy you, bitch! 勿打 工作中

香奈儿二号Chanel Number Two? 你看

Wow. Look.

地板上好大一片污渍

There's a huge stain on the floor.

香奈儿 块污渍可不一定是什么

Although with the Chanels, it really could be anything. -呕吐物 拉拉♥ -是血迹 - Bulimia, scissor. - Maybe it's blood. 那当然 Of course 是血迹了 it's blood. 以我的经验


In my experience, 每次有人

any time somebody asks, "不知道那是不是血迹"

"Oh, I wonder if that's blood," 通常都是血迹

it's almost always blood.

知道污渍是番茄的次数有多少

I mean, you know how many times it's, like, ketchup? 目前止一次都没有 Zero percent of the time. 把灯关了 Hit the light. 看吧 就是血

Oh! There it is. That's blood. -的是什么 -

- But what is that? - It's luminol. 它能与血蛋白里的元素反 It reacts to the iron in hemoglobin. 等一下

Wait. Hold on. 所以你身上没

You're telling me, you don't carry a gun, -着一瓶那西 -是啊

- but you carry around a bottle of that stuff? - Yeah! 它也能和山葵里的酶发生反

'Cause it also reacts to an enzyme in horseradish, 讨厌山葵 但我喜欢亚比餐的菜

and I hate horseradish, but I love me some Arby's. 所以我得把三明治回家

So what I do is, I take my sandwich home, 关上灯

cut the light off,

诺检查一下

put a little luminol on there, do a little check 确保他没有不小心

just to be sure they didn't accidentally 在里面了山葵

sneak a little horsey sauce on it. 没人在找姑娘

Nobody's looking for this girl.


点太可疑了

Now, that's suspicious,

尤其还发种推文 especially when the bitch done tweeted... 看看 Look at this.

"衣魔鬼要"

"I'm being murdered by the red devil." 香奈儿她们说她有点精神失常

The Chanels said she had some sort of nervous breakdown 回加利福尼的家了

and went home to California. Are y'all crazy?

有个子在到处杀

There is a psycho killing people. 了我的朋友

He killed my dear friend

我安保应对的同事尚戴儿

and Secure Enforcement Solutions colleague Shondell 往那女孩的了一刀

stabbed that girl right in the face. 然她本就的抱歉

And, no, she wasn't that cute to begin with, 但那不是重点

but that is not the point. 重点是 有个女孩儿失踪了

The point is, there's a missing girl, 地上血迹斑斑 而她推文

blood on the floor, and she's tweeting, "大家好 一声 有人要"

"Oh, hey, just want y'all to know I'm getting murdered," 而你站在 就好像在 and y'all are standing here like, "真不知道她怎么了"

"Ooh, I wonder what happened." 那女孩死了 The girl is dead.

听着 我同意你的听起来很有道理

Look, I agree that it does sort of seem that way, 我百思不得其解的是


but here's what's confusing to me.

你看 香奈儿二号一直在分享照片

Look. Number Two is still posting on instagram. 这张是她在泳池晒日光浴

There she is by the pool sunbathing. 真不人喜 The bitch is not even cute. 她可能只是回

Look, maybe she's just back home in Bel Air. 得去搞清楚 We should find out.

们这是都要去尔吗 Y'all just gonna go to Bel Air? 么走了

I mean, just like that? 好吧 Okay.

别问我是否想同去

Don't ask me if I want to go. 天哪 Hoes.

我安宁夜 我不是卡帕成

些卡帕的标语是怎么回事

What's with all these Kappa signs? 一种气了 It's a thing now.

手的目是卡帕成

People are saying that the killer's targeting Kappas 或与卡帕有关的人

or people associated with Kappa.

所以他 如果手知道他与卡帕无关 So, they figure if he knows they're not, 就不会被手开膛破肚了 he won't gut 'em like a fish. 我真是没想到 兄弟

It's just blowing my mind, man. 真不敢相信我最好的朋友布恩死了

I can't believe my best friend Boone is dead. 尸官 布恩是自

Yeah, I heard the coroner calling Boone's death a suicide.


血淋淋的悲

It's a bloody tragedy. 的确是血淋淋

Yeah, well, it was really bloody. 我想 兄弟

I don't know, man.

生活中会有种不可避免的事 It's just one of those things in life 受打 你不禁会想

that just hits you so hard, and you just think to yourself, 至少得好几周才能真地忘记这个痛苦吧

wow, it's gonna be weeks before I really, truly get over this. Chad?!

我要和你谈谈

Chad, I need to talk to you!

布恩的死真是太令人难过 不是 It is so sad about Boone, isn't it?

Oh, are you okay? 在心情怎么

I mean, how are you feeling? 不清楚

Uh, I don't know.

得我在心情如何 香奈儿

How do you... how do you think I'm feeling, Chanel? 我世上最好的朋友

My best friend in the world, 去一直我称有加

who used to compliment me all the time, 他被谋杀 所以而言之 was murdered, so, news flash, 我非常难过 I'm super sad. 我想成那个

I want to be the one who tells you 今后称你的人

how awesome you are all the time. 给过你机会 香奈儿 但是你没抓住

Well, uh, you had your chance, Chanel, and you ruined it 当我要和你的尸体做


when you started freaking out when I said 你吓得要命

I want to have sex with your corpse. 我知道 我很抱歉

I know, okay, and I am so sorry. 我只是...我想和你在一起

I just... I want us to be together. 我只希望...

I mean, all I ask is that...

你能和太多人maybe you have sex with a smaller number of people. 什么 What?

你知道自己控制欲有多强吗 香奈儿

Do you understand how controlling that is, Chanel? 我知道你不是心理学专业

Okay, I know you're not a psych major, 所以你无法真正理解

so you're not gonna really process 才那句的意思

what I'm telling you right now, 但你才所话简直是病

but what you just said is literally pathological. 什么介意我睡多少人

Okay, why do you even care how many people I sleep with? 我每次都戴套

Okay? I always wear protection, 也不意味着我爱这

and it's not like I love these chicks. 那你

You... you love me? 我不是个意思

That is not what I said!

You love me. 不要那样说

Stop saying that.

听着 香奈儿 你是性感

Look, Chanel, you're hot... I guess. 你双峰挺翘对

I mean, your boobs are symmetrical,


下面也修剪得很性感十足

and you shave your box in a hot way. 所大学

All right, but also you're responsible for 有史以来最糟糕的预备负责

the worst pledge class in the history of the university. 于此 我都不知道能不能和你做 At this point, I'm not even sure if I could have sex with you. 假如我正和你做Look, I'd be doing you 我无意中往下看

and all of a sudden look down 就能看的后

and I'd see the back of your head, 接着你的后勺就会令我想到

and then I'd just, like, picture the back of the head 你某个丑陋的预备 我就...

of one of your ugly pledges. And I'd... 很抱歉 香奈儿 我做不到

I'm sorry, Chanel. It's just not gonna happen. 我会再一次跟你分手的

I got to break up with you again. - -怎么了 - Chad! - Yeah.

求你了 我肯定能做些什么来弥

Please. There-there has to be something I can do. 听着 那你就祈祷吧 Ew. Look, just pray.

祈祷那些驴脸预备员们都被

Pray that all those donkey-faced Kappa pledges get murdered 你又能受迎了

so you can be popular again. 恕我失陪

Now, if you'll excuse me, 我和厄·格雷要去悼念我死去的兄弟

Earl Grey and I need to go mourn our fallen brother 然后去喝个酩酊大醉 and get our drink on. 老天 你是在挑逗我

Omg, are you hitting on me? 美国影演 制片人


说迈·道格拉斯就是因患喉癌的 'Cause I heard munching box is what killed Michael Douglas. 没有 我只是想跟你交朋友

No. I'm just trying to make friends. 那天你衣服的

And I was spying on you the other day 你来着 while you were changing. 我看到你后腰有一处纹

Noticed you have a tattoo on the small of your back? "8/69" 是什么意思

"8/69." What does it mean? 你人看起来挺酷的

Look, you seem pretty cool, 英国著名DJ ·翰前女友 而且很有曼莎·森的范儿

and you have this whole Samantha Ronson thing 挺酷的

going on that's pretty dope, 别对问长问短的 行吧

but don't ask a lot of questions about me, okay? 好吧 Okay.

迎各位同学及教职员

Welcome, students, faculty and staff

理智和平静而参加次集to this rally for sanity and calm, 誓要回安宁的校园之夜 as we vow to take back the night! 警方仍在调查本校新生

The police are still investigating 蒂芙妮··萨尔不幸去世的事件

the tragic passing of freshman Tiffany De Salle... 去世 她可是被首而死的啊

Passing? She had her head mowed off. 至于近期身亡的大三学生布恩·克莱

And the recent death of junior Boone Clemens 已被郡法医

has been ruled a suicide by the county coroner. 什么 直是胡八道 What? That is insane.


会割自己的喉

Who slits their own throat?

要牢的真Keeping these facts in mind, 须彻底杜

we must put to bed wild rumors 存在所""连环杀

of a serial killer, a so-called Red Devil,

正潜伏在校园里肆意屠学生的 stalking this campus and murdering students willy-nilly. 的学校一如既往很安全 Our university is as safe as ever. 们拥有一流的安保人

Our security staff of the highest caliber. 因此 要禁止某些行

We must, therefore, resist the temptation 比如

to, for example, 史系新生尤金·曼的生殖器开

tase freshman history major Eugene Melman in the genitals. 经过长时间的慎重考

After many hours of deep soul-searching, 我与学校董事会一致认为

I have, along with the university's board of directors, 到学校的长远发

decided that the Red Devil mascot that 已承我校荣誉近80年的

has demonstrated our school's pride for the past 80 years 衣魔鬼吉祥物

is really no longer appropriate to represent us 已无法继续负这一殊荣

as we forge our way into the future. 因此 决定

Instead, we've decided 用全新的吉祥物

to highlight this region's proud history 写本校荣光 with a new mascot. 女士 先生

Ladies and gentlemen,

怀着激的心情向你


I am thrilled and honored to introduce to you 本校的新成...

this university's newest addition... 科尼 Coney!

众所周知 1955 As you know, in 1955 本地乳品商·巴夫曼

local dairyman Randy Barfman 在他生的冰淇淋里注入海藻精 added kelp extract to his ice cream,

直接从凝机取出食用的甜品

从而制出世界上第一款"冰淇淋"creating the world's first soft-serve ice cream!

最后我想再简单说几句

I'd like to say a few words in closing. 彼此敞开心扉 抒感想

Let's tell each other how we feel about one another. 追逐你心底被抑已久的基情

Find that tortured gay kid in your life. 今夜与其紧紧拥

Hold them close tonight. 最后 And, uh,

要不来一句 "加油 蛋卷冰淇淋" how about a big, "Go, cones!" 各位晚安 Good night.

直就是耻辱 You are a disgrace.

里面到底住了多少人

I wonder how many people live in here. 地方也太大了 This place is insane.

都没见过索尼 也没有她的消息

So, neither of you have seen Sonia or heard from her? 好几周没她的消息了 Not in several weeks.

你确定她没有藏在家某个小角落里

And are you sure she's not hiding out in your house somewhere 只是没找到她而已


and you haven't found her 家可是相当大啊

because your house is so damn big? 不可能

That's impossible.

怎么回事 索尼遇到了麻烦吗

Listen, what's going on? Is-is Sonia in trouble? 也不知道 We don't know.

坏消息是 学校里有个连环杀

The bad news is, there's a serial killer on campus. 但好消息是

But the good news is,

女儿在网分享照片呢

your daughter's still posting photos on instagram. 或者上者另有其人

Or somebody is posting 'em for her. Oh, no.

真的 那照片一点儿也不好看 Yeah. That's not even a cute picture. 这简直就是我的噩梦

This is our worst nightmare. 她又开始酗酒了 She's drinking again. 女士 你必要知道

Ladies, you have to understand, 的女儿有病在身

our daughter has a disease. 她以前常出入戒毒所

She's been in and out of rehab. 所以我幸她遇到了

That's why we were so happy when she met Chad, you know? 实说 不知道他看上她哪一点

Frankly, we don't know what he saw in her, 但他似乎能平衡她一点

but, you know, he just seemed to level her out a little bit. 抱歉 才是说查

Um, I'm sorry. Did you say "Chad"? 是的 ·雷德威 Yes. Chad Radwell.


他是个高夫球手 Golfer, very handsome.

去年感恩是一起

We spent last Thanksgiving with him. 几周前我发现封信

Well, I found this letter a few weeks ago. 一定是她不小心掉到柜子后面的

It must have fallen behind her bureau. "亲爱的香奈儿二号♥" "Dear Chanel #2..."

很高与你及你家人共度感恩

Spending Thanksgiving with you and your family was amazing. 我喜你有的老爸 也喜和你做

I love that your dad's so rich, and I love porking you so much. 真希望我能日到天地久

I hope we can keep on porking forever. 你真的太性感了

You're so freakin' hot,

我喜你达到高 and I love the amazing faces you make 脸风的表情 when I'm really taking you there. 我很感激你 香奈儿二号I'm thankful for you, Chanel #2. 你的 ·雷德威 Love, Chad Radwell.

如果我的女儿真失踪了 找到她 If our daughter is missing, you have to find her. 找到她 You have to find her

然后她再也回家了

and make sure that she never comes home again. Damn.

影解析概

听着 我才不会被那个拿着刀

Look, I am not gonna let some guy with a knife 世嫉俗的家伙吓跑

and some anger issues scare me away. 我的建团结起来 努力去体

My vote? We stick together and try to have a college experience


再平常不的大学生活 that is as normal as possible 直到凶手最落网

until they inevitably catch the killer. 上面什么写着"待定教授"

Why do you think it says "Professor TBD"? 女士 先生 Hello, ladies and gents.

迎你来上影解析概 Welcome to Intro to Film Analysis,

唯一一上吃爆米花的

the only class that you can bring your own popcorn to. Not bad, huh?

位同学求学心切

Oh, look, we have an eager student. 我很喜 位同学请说

I like that. Yes... Student person. -你有问题吗 -是的

- You have a question? - Uh, y-yes, 我是有问题 你在儿干什么 爸爸

I have a question. What are you doing here, dad? 爸爸 好吧

"Dad." Okay. Okay, yes. 我是她爸爸 Yes, I am her dad.

不住了 无需担心 Busted. But don't you guys worry. 我是不会偏袒她的

I will not be playing favorites. 你是文学教授

You are a literature professor. 怎么跑来教了呢

Why are you teaching a film studies class? 除非是你看了我的程表

Unless you looked at my course schedule 然后想方法成了我的老

and scammed your way into becoming my teacher. 格蕾 格蕾 Grace. Grace...

就不能充分利用个宝的机会


Look, can't we just make the best of this, huh? 我出 你是我女儿

I-I am here because you are my daughter. 我想保你的安全

I want to make sure that you are safe. 一下 Excuse me,

你介意我在里点燃

do you mind if I light this in here? 好吧 Okay. 第一堂

First day of class.

开始影化叙事的

Let's launch our exploration into the magic 神奇之旅

of cinematic storytelling

来欣一部我认为是最...

with what I consider to be one of the... 重来 来欣一部我认为

Scratch that. With what I consider to be 史上最秀的

the greatest film of all time.

-《阿黛的生活》 -《十六支蜡

- Blue Is The Warmest Color? - Sixteen Candles? 都是不选择 All, uh, great choices.

但在我心中 大的影作品

No, in my mind, the greatest cinematic achievement 1974年托比·霍珀的典作品 is the 1974 Tobe Hooper classic, 《德州电锯杀人狂》

the Texas Chain Saw Massacre. 接下来你将要看到的影片

The film which you are about to see 述了一个降

is an account of the tragedy 五个青年身上的悲...

which befell a group of five youths... 影片最后几个镜头中涉及很多事件 A lot going on in those last few frames.


越南 Vietnam,

事件 口服避孕

Watergate, the invention of the pill, 士的《白色专辑 the White Album.

有比更有毁灭性的武器

Has there ever been a more perfect weapon of destruction? 的确 莎莉最后幸免于 Yes, Sally survives in the end, 但她真的安全了 but does she?

每个人不都在逃离来自去的电锯吗

Aren't we all running from the chain saws in our past? 下周二再

See you next Tuesday. 得太好了 You are amazing. 你那到底是什么意思

What did any of that mean? 意思就是

Uh, well, it means that, uh, 都受心灵创伤

we've all been traumatized. 如何应对来自去的创伤

What we do with the hurt from that trauma 决定了我是怎的人 defines who we are.

是否审视内心 治愈心

Do we look... inward and-and heal or... 或者背着那些 do we take that hurt

将之转换 放到社会中去

and turn it into anger and take it out on the world? 选择了哪条路

Which path have you chosen?

我只是个竭力想照女儿的父

Oh, me? I'm just a father trying to look after his daughter. 是啊 Yeah.

我到儿来


I actually came by

是想告你我开展的教师邻防活

to tell you about this Teachers' Neighborhood Watch I'm starting. 我想

I thought...

可以组织逻队

we could maybe have some patrols -在校园里夜 -是啊 ...

- walking the campus at night? - Yeah. No. Yes, that... 我不知道是否... I don't know if that's...

很好 真的 是个很好的主意 That's great. No, that's a great idea. -我加入 -好极了 - I'm in. - Great.

可以找时间边吃沙拉商量一下

Maybe we could discuss it over a salad or something? 比喝咖啡往前了一步...

Well, it's a step up from coffee without the... 又不像吃正餐那么重其事

full commitment of a whole meal. 我很

I would love that. Cool.

教授 ...

Teach. Hi. I stopped by to... 看看你的第一堂上得如何

see how your first day of classes went. 他棒极了 学生很喜

Oh, he was wonderful. They loved him. 小心

We'd better watch out. 可能会聘你做全职讲师

Might have to put you on full-time. 琪琪 Oh, Gigi,

周你能不能到我的网球来一趟

would you mind stopping by my tennis court someday this week? 我每天都在那 我只是... I'm there every day. I just...


我有些事情要跟你

I have something I want to talk to you about. 当你穿上 生一些事情

Something happens when you put on a costume. 会改

It changes you. 一周前 ·科恩是个无名小

One week ago, Aaron Cohen was an absolute nobody. 没有朋友 也没有女朋友 No friends, no girlfriend. 蒙什教务长选中我

So when Dean Munsch approached me 是因我身高1.55 是学校里唯一

because I'm five-foot-one and the only guy on campus 能穿进这套服装的人

who could fit into the uniform 服装是她从冰淇淋拿来的...

she ripped off from an ice cream stand... -你好 科尼 -你好 科尼 - Hey, Coney. - Hey, Coney. 我想"穿就穿"

I was like, "What the hell?" 在我是校园里的云人物 Now I'm the top dog on campus. ·科恩不能

Aaron Cohen can't get a date, 但科尼占的便宜可多了去了

but Coney gets more trim than a barbershop. 科尼 会得到一些特

See, when you're Coney, you get certain privileges. 当你穿上

When you put on a costume, 你可以所欲

you can get away with anything. 谁还管什么牙医学 Forget dental school. ·科恩再也不要脱掉服了

Aaron Cohen is never taking off this costume. 我要开着科尼列一路走上

I'm riding the Coney train straight to a career 职业吉祥物的道路


as a professional mascot. 不要

Oh, no! No! 不要 Don't! 个衣柜 This closet

是我生命中最珍西

is the most precious thing in my life. 程度等同于我的小妹妹 It's like a second vagina to me. 而你却溜来劫掠我的衣服

So you sneaking in here and rifling through my clothes 种侵犯令人 is a heinous violation. 你侵犯了我私

You have violated my closet-vag. 德国著名服装设计师 ·拉格斐是你叔叔

Is it true that Karl Lagerfeld is your uncle 他每年都给这个衣柜充存是真的 and he restocks this closet every year? 他并不是我的叔叔

Well, he's not really my uncle. 我只是叫他卡叔叔 I just call him uncle Karl 他和我父母关系很好

because he's so close to my parents. 妈妈是第一批穿上

My mother was one of the first Americans 他惊喜裙的美国人之一

ever to wear his surprise skirt. 她当才七 She was seven.

有只舒佩特的管小猫崽呢

I even have one of Choupette's in vitro kittens. 舒佩特是

Who's Choupette?

当然是最尚的那只暹猫啦

His Sacre de Birmanie cat, of course. 她在推特上有4.6万个粉


She has 46,000 followers on twitter 有两个保姆 and two nannies. 世上最幸运的猫咪

Luckiest pussy in the world. 求你 讲讲

Please, mommy, please tell me everything. 叔叔每年秋天都会来

Uncle Karl comes here every fall 着几衣服

with trunks full of clothes for me to try on. 他喜的我就留下 I keep what he likes. 那上一年的衣服呢

And what do you do with the clothes from last year?

Burn them.

我考虑过要不要捐慈善机构

I once thought About donating them to charity, 但看着一个穿着 but there is something so depressing 走在街上就人莫名抑郁

about a poor person walking around in Couture. 就好像 "抱歉 但你穿的那件朗万毛衣 It's like, "Sorry, but that Lanvin sweater 真的不适合在杰斯工作 福利女王"

is not appropriate for your job at Roy Rogers, welfare queen." 从小到大 我最大的愿望就是当个尚女孩

Growing up, all I wanted to be was a fashion girl. 果悲生了

And then tragedy struck.

所以你才戴上了看的

Is that how you got in that hellacious neck brace? 你出了交通事故 Was there an accident? 不是 重度脊椎 No. Severe scoliosis. 会阻碍我的成 It stunted my growth. 但你和我的体型一 But you're my size.


跟我浮候差不多 Maybe on a bloaty day. 天哪

Oh, my God. 太好了

This is perfect. 德跟我分手

Chad broke up with me

是因说这屋里全是

because he said this house is full of losers. 但如果我能把你收拾好点 But if I fix you up a little bit, 屋里也就能少个物了

there will be one less disaster under this roof. 我也能看起来像个好人

I will totally look like someone nice. 我要把你重新包装

I'm gonna make you over. 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢

Thank you. Thank you, mommy. Thank you. 但首先 But first...

我需要几个

I'm gonna need some pliers.

你和我那次跟卡帕女孩的谈话效果不

You know, you and I have talked a good game to those Kappa girls. 认为目前已有了很大的改善

And I think it's made a big difference so far. 当然了

And while obviously

我无法恕有个连环杀手在校园谋杀学生

I don't condone a serial killer picking off students, 但我得说这种被神猎杀紧张

I must say the intensity of the experience of being hunted 实让大家更加团结

by a psychopath has really bonded them. 只是不知道能不能持下去 I don't know if it'll stick, though. 也正是我的担

You know, that's been my worry exactly. 所以我继续努力


which is why we have to up our game,

做出表率 看到两个完全不同的女人

lead by example, show them how two very different women 也可以合作得密无

can work together and get along. 所以你和我要搬

Which is why you and I are moving 卡帕公住一周 into Kappa House for a week. 等等 真的假的啊 Wait, seriously? 琪琪 Gigi.

你的网球打得太

You're terrible at tennis. 我要走了

I'm gonna leave. 下午收拾好西

Pack up your stuff this afternoon.

今晚就搬卡帕公We move into Kappa House tonight. 你个忠告

And, uh, do yourself a favor. 离我的男人

stay away from my man. 斯和我算是一

Wes and I are kind of an item, 我先要的

and I call dibs.

你不能把他当物品要啊

You can't call dibs on a person. Hi, Sam. 吓死 你好 Geez. Hi.

-三号♥ -听着

- Number three. - So, listen. 我有事想跟你

There's something I want to talk to you about. 得我两个就像一个模子刻出来的

I sort of feel like you and I are two peas in a pod, don't you?


都很

I mean, we're both really smart, 谈话都很深刻

and when we talk, it's really meaningful. 等等 你是女同

Hold on. Wait. Are you a lesbian? 不不不

No. No, no, no, no, no. 我想的是

What I'm trying to say is, 得我得不

I feel like we get along really well, 我很希望我...朋友

and I would like it if we could become... friends. 是好朋友

But, like, good friends. 就像 最好的朋友 就像... Like, best friends. Like... 灵魂伴 soul mates.

我有事告

Because there's something I want to tell you, 而且我只能告我的灵魂伴

and I can only tell it to my soul mate 它太黑暗 不能让别人知道

because it's dark, and no one else can find out about it. 你能我保守秘密

Do you promise me you can keep a secret? Yeah. 好吧 Okay.

你知道斯文森 冷餐那个

You know Swenson? The frozen dinners? 是斯旺森速餐中的二流

They're like the B-list of Swanson frozen dinners. 就是吃的斯旺森牌 Like Swanson for poor people? 我就是斯旺森家的人 I'm a Swenson.

就是斯旺森牌的立者斯旺森家族


As in Swenson Swenson. 我家有十亿

We're, like, billionaires. 是好事啊 But that's great.

不算是可怕的秘密啊

I sort of don't think that's a terrible secret. 不是秘密

No, that's not the secret. 我下面要的才是秘密 This is the secret. 我爸不是我

My dad is not my real dad. 这样 是个 See, my mom is crazy 总觉得外星人在和她对话

and always thinks aliens are talking to her, 我出生的前一年

and the year before I was born, 她开始和一个非常坏的男人通信

she started corresponding with this really bad man, 在被捕入

who's in prison because he's responsible 了好多 好多人

for the deaths of, like, a lot of people. 然我个男人

And my mom evidently arranged 安排了一次配偶探

these conjugal visits with this guy, 而去年我做了个DNA测试

and so last year I took a DNA test, 发现这个人才是我的生父

and I found out this guy's my real father. 人是

Who's the guy? 美国著名人狂 查尔·曼森Charles Manson. 什么 怎么可能

What? Are you serious? 太荒 That's insane.


等等 如果你想保密 什么告

But wait, if you don't want anyone to find out, why tell me? 为现在凶手逍遥法外

Because there's a murderer on the loose, 没人知道他是

and no one knows who it is, 如果有人知道我爸是查尔·曼森

and if someone found out my dad is Charles Manson, 一定会定我就是凶手

everyone would immediately assume the killer is me. 而我不是 Which it isn't.

那你想我怎么做

Okay, well, what do you want me to do? 如果有下一次谋杀发 那么届 If and when the next murder happens, 我需要一个不在场证明来明我的清白

I need an alibi to prove it could not have been me. 本来是不需要的 我不是凶手

Which it won't be because I'm not the killer. 没人知道下一次谋杀在何何地

But no one knows when or where the next murder will happen. 但当它 我需要你做我的不在场证 But when it does, I need you to be my alibi. 而我也可以你作

And I can be your alibi, too. 就是不在场证明二人 We'll be alibi buddies. "不在场证明二人" "Alibibuddies."

-"不在场证明二" -"" - "Alibib..." - Uh, I think "Alibuddies." 好吧 Right, alibuddies.

-那一言 -一言 - So it's a deal? - Deal. 五号Hey, number five.

们调查了一下香奈儿二号

Um, we've been doing some snooping about Chanel #2. 你知道她去年偷偷·雷德威尔约


Did you know she secretly dated Chad Radwell last year? -怎么会 -我知道 很震惊吧 - What?! - I know, shocking.

你能想象她居然暗地里这样对香奈儿

Can you believe she'd do something like that to Chanel? 香奈儿是个怎么她都不为过

Uh, well, Chanel's a bitch who deserves whatever's coming to her. 我只是不敢相信德竟然没有告

I just can't believe that Chad didn't tell me. 也在会啊

I mean, we were dating, too. ·雷德威尔吗 去年我也在跟他 Chad Radwell? I dated him, too, last year. 等等 全部暗地里

Okay, wait, you both went out with 和朋友的男友

your friend's boyfriend behind her back? 了一次

Well, to be fair, we only went on one date, 那次非常 没干

and it was really weird, like, he made me 光看他弄他收藏的那些刀了

just watch him play with his knife collection the whole time. 然我最后是上 I mean, I still slept with him. 但是我没怎么投入

But my heart wasn't totally in it.

Bitches, gather round. 你妹啊 搞什么

Holy mother of god, what is this? *I-I-I-I-I-I need, I need you* *I-I-I-I-I-I need, I need you* *I-I-I-I-I-I need, I need you...*

见见香奈儿六号Bitches, I'd like you to meet Chanel #6.

*Two of hearts, two hearts that beat as one.* *Two of hearts, I need you, I need you.* 不行 的不行

No way, no freaking way!

你不能把香奈儿的头衔给预备


You can't make a pledge a Chanel. 能怎么做 两个香奈儿都死了

What do you want me to do? Two Chanels are dead. 我需要香奈儿 我的跟班都不用了

I need Chanels, and I'm running out of minions. 你把托摘下来以后

Hester, you took your neck brace off, 看起来...好美啊

and you look, um, amazing. 我的肌肉都萎

My muscles have atrophied, 而且没有托的支撑

and the pain from not wearing my brace 我都快疼得昏去了

has me on the verge of passing out, 但我从没么高兴过

but I've never been happier in my whole life. 香奈儿允我在化之夜托着她的头发

Chanel says I can hold her hair back now on purge nights. 不行

This will not stand! 你完全不尊重我

You don't have any respect for any of us 也不尊重 or the rules of this house. 你没有格当会

You don't deserve to be president. 得有道理

She does have a point.

预备员们 迎接今晚的盛会吧

Okay, pledges, line up for tonight's festivities.

今晚要玩"或者自"的游 We're going to play a game called Cocaine or Dildo. 听起来很有趣嘛 Ooh, that sounds fun 但好像有点欺

but also kind of like hazing 而且反了大概六

and illegal in, like, what, six different ways. 但我来了90年代版本的打破砂锅问到底 But I brought trivial pursuit: '90s edition.


但是我今晚的活动仅限公 Sounds boffo, but we're having a house-only night tonight. 好吧 们还是可以参加 Okay, works for us.

们这个星期也要住

We're moving in, to keep an eye on you girls, 好好照

for the rest of the week. 好吧 所有人听着

All right, everybody listen up. ·雷德威站在主席台上 Chad Radwell at the podium. 法官 在开庭

Senior council, now in session.

众所周知 布恩的死因已

As we all know, Boone's death was ruled a suicide. 等会儿 我听人布恩是自

Wait, wait, I heard a rumor Boone killed himself. 才就是 That's what I just said.

我听他是因自己是同性恋才自

Well, I heard that he killed himself because he was gay. 布恩不可能是同性恋

There's no way Boone was gay. 他一点都不像同性恋 He didn't seem gay at all. 有一次我在聊胸器

You know, one time we were talking about boobs 着我有多喜胸器

and how much I love them, and he was like, "是啊 我也喜胸器" "Yeah, dude, I love boobs, too." 所以这该怎么解

So, like, what am I supposed to do with that? 计们 布恩就是同性恋 Guys, Boone was gay. 他告我的 He told me.

-但我不认为他是自 -什么

- But I don't think it was a suicide. - What?! 布恩的喉被割开了


Guys, Boone's throat was sliced open, 首先 不是自的常用手段

which, A, is an unusual way to kill yourself, 其次 当警

and, B, when the cops let me into the dining room 拿我的伊利特笔 to get my Iliad cliffnotes,

我看了有从尸体旁走开的脚印

I saw footprints leading away from the body. 这对血脚印

This pair of bloody footprints 楼梯下到了浴室

led downstairs to the bathroom,

停在了 然后又走回到尸体旁

stopped in front of the toilet, and then led back to the body, 就意味着如果布恩是自

which means that if Boone did kill himself, 他就是先割破了自己的喉 躺下等死 he slit his own throat, laid down to die, 然后得想去洗手

realized he had to use the bathroom, 所以他走下楼梯 小便完

so he walked downstairs, urinated, 然后再走回原来的地方躺好

and then walked back to the exact place he was lying before 然后才死掉 and then died.

计们 得布恩是被谋杀 Guys, I think Boone was murdered. 在有个凶手在个校园里 There's a killer on this campus,

在他把目瞄准了迪基学金

and now he's targeting the Dickie dollar scholars,

so I think it's high time

迪基学金会成员们做点什么的候了

the Dickie Dollar Scholars do something about it. 做什么 What?

那个"我安宁夜"的集就是个笑 That take back the night rally? That was a joke.


我提们应该反其道而行之

I say we do the opposite of "Take back the night." 我提们应该磕点 I say we get 'roided up, 找一堆球棒

find a bunch of baseball bats,

然后到大街上 魔的名字

roam around the streets yelling the Red Devil's name 等他出付我

until he comes out and fights us. 你真这办法管用

You really reckon that will work? 老兄 民区 Dude, in the ghetto,

如果你拎着球棒在大街上

if you run around the streets with baseball bats, 大叫魔的名字

yelling the Red Devil's name, 出来和你斗的

they have to come out and fight you. 有一套 相信我 我了解

There's a whole code; believe me, I know. 在我就来吃点 然后去白色骏马

Now, let's pop some gym candy, head down to the White Stallion, 大口喝酒 的兄弟布恩复仇

get our drink on and avenge the murder of brother Boone! 迪基学金

Dickie Dollar Scholars! 你好 Hey.

我能 Can I come in? 当然可以 Yeah, sure.

我很抱歉没有回你的信息

Look, I'm really sorry that I didn't respond to your messages, 有我怀疑你是连环杀人凶手的事

and also that I thought you were a serial killer. 没关系 人之常情嘛 It's cool, stuff happens.

我只是生了些事之后


I just think it's probably best 最好是保持警惕

to be extra cautious in these situations. 但是我搞

But I do think I was mistaken. ·雷德威怎么

What do you think about Chad Radwell? 你没有和他会吧

Oh, no, you're not dating him, are you? 什么 认为他是凶手

What?! No, I think he's the killer. 好吧 发现了一些线

Okay, well, I found some things. 我看你的 我就告你我的发现 You show me yours, I'll show you mine. 好吧 首先

Mm-hmm, all right, well, first of all, ·雷德威是个烂货

Chad radwell is a man-whore. 他和每个卡帕女孩都关系

Like, he has literally had sex with every girl in Kappa. 不是什么新 That is not news.

好吧 用那个建一个心理档案

Okay, but take that to build a psychological profile. 然将人看作是物品

He clearly sees people as objects.

人犯喜物肢解 Sociopathic murderers dehumanize their prey. 而且他似乎刀具的有种痴迷感

Also he's got some sort of, like, knife obsession thing. 我也不喜 但是你有任何关于

Look, I can't stand the guy, but do you have any proof 他在犯罪现场附近的据或作案

of him being anywhere near the crime scenes, any motive? 没有 但我能肯定

No, but, ugh, I'm telling you,

机肯定和二十年前在卡帕浴室里

the motive has something to do with whatever happened 生的事情有关

in the Kappa bathroom 20 years ago.


不定·雷德威就是那大的

I mean, what if Chad Radwell is that baby all grown up, 然后他回来复仇呢

and he's come back to get his revenge? 得找到更多关于那儿身份的信息

We have to find out more about who that baby was. 如果是个男孩 那一定就是

If it was a boy, then it has to be Chad. 有意思 你竟然提起

Interesting you should say that. 当你无

'Cause while you were ignoring me,

认为是我人犯... thinking I was a psychotic murderer... 天啊 皮特 向前看

Oh, my God, Pete, moving on. 我做了一些调查

I did some gumshoe work. 好的 All right.

我看不出些名字

So I couldn't connect any of these names

和卡帕或者学校有什么to Kappa or to the university. 不知道是不是他改了名字

I don't know if they changed their names, 要不就是婚了或被 got married, got murdered. 么多名字都没有任何记录

But there's absolutely no record of any of these names 除了一个 就是格林韦尔

except for one, and that is Greenwell. 好吧 她是 Well, who is she? 只是个前任卡帕姐妹

Only a former Kappa sister

在她差两学分就能毕业时退学了

who dropped out of school just two credits shy from graduating 时间儿出生是同一年

the same year that baby was born. 有点 你不


Kind of weird, don't you think? 就差两分

I mean, just two credits shy? 肯定出了很糟的事

Something pretty bad had to happen 她才会么做

for her to do something like that. 得找到她

We have to find her. 我已找到了 I already did.

里六个小时车 She's six hours away. 好吧

Well, come on, let's go.

*Backstreet's back, all right*

Hey, Red Devil! 我在找你

I'm calling you out!

民区的 老兄 This is ghetto code, brah!

Oh, hey, Red Devil.

得我在怎么 老兄 You like me now, bro?

得我手里的球棒怎么 老兄

You like me now when I got my baseball bat, bro?! 太棒了

Yeah! Boom! Yeah!

Huh, Red Devil? 迪基学金 快看

Hey, Dickie dollar, look. 那估是他的

That's probably his car. 没想到费劲

I thought this would be a lot easier.

Oh, hey, Red Devil. 我告诉过


See, I told you.

民区的矩是真的 Ghetto code's a real thing. 抓住他

Let's get him!

有两个

Oh, my God, there's two of them! 一棒是了布恩兄弟 This is for Brother Boone! ·雷德威 Chad Radwell! 扎丹 我是迪尼斯·亨普希 Zayday, it's Denise Hemphill

-安保应对 -姑娘你好 - from Secure Enforcement Solutions. - Hey, girl. 我想跟你谈谈

Hey, I need to talk to you. 你要去哪

Where you heading? 我从图书馆回家而已

Oh, I'm just heading home from the library. 你一路吧

Let me give you a ride. 你确定 You sure? 确定

I'm sure, come on.

谢谢 卡帕公就在前面路 Thanks, so Kappa House is just right up the road. 你干什么

What are you doing?

我在抓人犯 我就是干个的

I'm stopping a killer, that's what I'm doing. 我晚要赶不上了

Are you crazy? I'm gonna be late for dinner. 但是你好能赶上

But you're gonna be right on time for justice. 扎丹·威廉姆斯 上你了

That's right, Zayday Williams, I'm onto you, 你就是我们侦探常

and you are what us detectives call


极端犯罪嫌疑人

a person of extreme murderous interest. 首先 根本没有

Okay, first of all, no one says that, 其次 你也不是

and also, you're not a detective.

跟法官去吧 在就你去市区

Tell it to the judge, 'cause you goin' downtown. 你到底得你发现了什么

What exactly do you think you found out? 发现了你所有的秘密 小姑娘

Found out everything about you, little girl. 我知道你以我站在你这边

I know you thought I was on your side 当你在

when you were sashaying around

那座漂亮的小房子里搔首弄姿的 in that little fancy mansion in Bel Air, 然而我早就上你了 but I been onto you. 一号 Exhibit "A."

你打算取代香奈儿做卡帕公的会 You plan on challenging Chanel for Kappa House president. 有什么法比

And what better way to knock off the competition 更容易竞选的呢 than murder in the first? 二号 Exhibit "B."

百思♥♥的唱片 Oh, it's just a CD from Best Buy.

正是我的好朋友尚戴儿工作的那个百思♥♥ The same Best Buy where my good friend Shondell worked. 尚戴儿被谋杀时我在卡帕公里待着呢 I was inside Kappa House when Shondell got murdered. 所以我又想到了三号 Which brings me to exhibit "C." 凶手不止一个呢

What if there's more than one killer?


Yeah. Yeah, yeah. 有同

You and somebody else. 在想想

Now, that would really throw 真把我们给糊弄住了

Secure Enforcement Solutions off the scent. 当你在公里的 Yeah, while-while you were in the house, 你的帮凶

your murderous cohort 刺穿了我朋友尚戴儿的

was stabbing my friend Shondell in the face. 当你在后院被埋起来

And while you were buried up to your neck in the backyard, 你的同割掉了一个女的

your accomplice mowed off a deaf girl's head. Drops the mic. 了吧 This is insane. 不不不

No, no, no, no, no.

真正狂的 是你给热电视剧

What's insane are your tweets to the executive producer 《逍遥法外》的制片人的推特

of the hit TV show How to Get Away With Murder. 四号 Exhibit "D."

六个月前 了条推文 Six months ago, you tweeted: "@珊达·瑞姆斯 "@shondarhimes 如果安娜丽丝·基廷真想逍遥法外

if Annalise Keating really wanted to get away with murder 那她首先得找个同伙 组织团队作案 she'd find a partner and work as a team! 标签 " #cahoots." 那算什么

That's not evidence.


我只是喜那部 I just like the show!

-标签 -好了 你知道

- #cahoots! - Okay. You know what? 我要用那只

I'm gonna use the hand

你忘了起来的手 you forgot to handcuff and call 911. 当你看完五号 Well, you might want to call 你也会想打

defense attorney Alan Dershowitz 辩护师亚伦·萧维 when you see exhibit "E." 扎丹·威廉姆斯

See, you, Zayday Williams, 床底下有个电锯

have a chainsaw under your bed. 怎么 Oh! What?

级侦探迪尼斯·亨普希 Super sleuth Denise Hemphill 找到了它 found it.

点我可以解 I can explain that.

去跟地官解 黑妹

Explain it to the D.A., soul sister! 那个电锯是外婆送我的

My grandmama sent me that chainsaw. 说啥

You say what now?

电击枪被没收以后

When they took away our tasers, 我外婆就送了我那把电锯

my grandmama sent me that chainsaw 放在床底防身

to keep under my bed for protection. 所以 S...

说电锯是你外婆你的


so your grandmother gave you the chainsaw. 是的 Yes.

而且我希望你把它放回原

And I'd like it if you put it back right where you found it. 好吧 Okay.

就先放

I... am gonna let you go. 一次 This time. 但我警告你

But I'm warning you... 我会着你的

I gots m'eye on you. 得不

You crazy as hell. 我会着你的

I gots my eye on you!

个吃沙拉的主意特

You were so right about salad, you know? 既有助于消化

It regulates the colon

又不像出去吃晚餐那么乏味

and it's not as stuffy as going out to dinner is. 不是那么直白的 It doesn't scream "Date." 不像会的原因

Well, mostly what keeps this from being a date 是因有三个人

is that there are three of us. 我跟考德威小姐在是室友

Miss Caldwell and I are roomies now. 你得原我有点保护过度吧

You'll forgive me If I'm feeling a little overprotective. 我很高你一直陪着我

Hey, I for one, am happy you tagged along. 而且你来的汁太美味了

Plus, you brought all this fun dressing! 瓶千岛酱

I'm loving this thousand island jam I got goin' on.


沙拉有了它吃起来就像芝士通心粉 Salad tastes like a big mac. 作太慢了 Too slow.

That's better. 得走了

Oh, gotta go. 要去哪里

Where you guys going? 我的哲学

My philosophy study group. 什么叫你几个

But what do you mean, "You guys"? 就我一个人去啊 I'm by myself. 格蕾

But... where's Gracie? 她不是跟你在楼上待着

I thought she was upstairs with you. 我不知道她在哪里

I don't know where she is, actually. 星定位示她就在房子里啊 The GPS said she was in this house!

-定位了她的手♥ -是啊 - Wait. You tracking her phone? - Yes. 我得知道她每天都在哪里

I gotta know where she is at all times. 她把手关掉了 Okay, well, maybe she turned it off, 不管有没有 都有点吓人了

because serial killer or not, that's a little creepy. 抱歉 女士 但我得去找她

I'm sorry, ladies, but I have to go find her. 晚餐很美味

This was really great, though.

我准 Well, I am about ready to turn in. 你呢

What do you say? 一起吧 室友


Let's do it, roomie! 你好 Hello?

Oh, thank God. 你去哪了

Where are you? 我在图书馆

I'm, uh, I'm at the library. 你不是答了我

I thought we promised 不会独行

you would never go anywhere alone. 我又不是一个人 I'm not alone.

图书馆里到都是人

There's, like, a million people here. 一惊一乍的

Look, please don't freak out. 我不会有事的 I'll be fine, okay?

等我束了我会告你的

I'll let you know when I'm done. 好吧 Yeah.

弄完之后得打

Yeah, you call me when you're done. 点站 加油站 Okay.

蒙什教务长 条睡裙太美了

Dean Munsch. That nightgown is amazing. 谢谢

Thank you.

晚上是唯一能

Um, nighttime really is the only time 有合理的理由

it's socially acceptable to dress 穿得像个19农场主的 like a 19th century homesteader,


是我最喜的衣服款式

which is my favorite style of dress. 晚安

Good night. 晚安

Good night! 差点忘了

I almost forgot. 我晚上睡 I need to sleep 得把白噪机打开

with a white noise machine on. 希望你不介意 I hope that's okay. 问题 Oh! Sure! 打开吧 Go for it. 也有点太... Hon, it's a little...

有点太大声了 亲爱 Hon, it's a little loud. 法把声音低点

Is there any way to turn it down a bit!? 抱歉 No, I'm sorry. 没有音量控制

There's no volume control. 它就是么大声

That's just how loud it is. 又是什么声音

And what... what are those noises?

鲸鱼的求救信♥♥ Those are whale distress calls. 种声音能我入睡 I find them very soothing. 个机器能放的声音

Are there other noises that the machine can make? 可以啊 Oh, sure! 里面有


There are, like,

500种不同的白噪音

500 different white noise settings. "狒狒攻"

"Baboon attack."

"内气下降的机客"

"Catastrophically depressurized airplane cabin." 得有些声音我可睡不着

I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep with all that noise! 都做出一点妥

I'll tell you what, we'll compromise. 我把声音"人狂"

I'll set the machine to "Slasher movie" 这样睡吧

and we'll leave it at that. 算了

Yep. You know what? 得我要...

I actually think I'm gonna go ahead and... 我要去沙上睡

I'm gonna sleep on the couch. 最好了

Yeah, I think that would be best. 不要 No... No! You okay? 我没事 I think so. 姑娘 快逃 Girls, go!

回房 Get back to your room! Call 911! 生什么事了 What's going on? 还问发生什么事了 What's going on?! 你没听到我尖叫

Didn't you hear the screaming? 没有 No!


我是听到尖叫了

I mean, yes, I heard screaming, 那是因白噪机

but that's because the white noise machine 正在播放"人狂" was set to "Slasher movie." 到底出什么事了

Seriously, what happened? 女孩都吓坏了

The girls are all freaked out. 你在干什么

What are you doing?

来之前 You're not taking another step 想靠近我一步 until the police arrive. 你就是凶手

You're the killer.


本文来源:https://www.dywdw.cn/26ee6b5232b765ce0508763231126edb6e1a767b.html

相关推荐
推荐阅读